I can't believe it is nearly August. Did you make the most of that one week of summer recently?
The good news is that it is no longer too hot to knit or crochet.
I have a few updates about this month and the end of the summer season.
1. I have launched a make along with an added competition! From now until 30th September 2021, if you post pictures of your makes on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook tagging @germandercc and using the #germandercc hashtag, you will be in with a chance of winning a mystery box worth over £25! It really is as simple as sharing and enjoying your projects and winning some more yarn goodies.
- The post has to contain at least one tag @germandercc or the hashtag #germandercc. If you don't do this, I won't be able to see the post and you risk your chance of winning.
- You have to use a yarn or a pattern that you have purchased from any of my online stores. This includes Etsy, Lovecrafts, Folksy, GermanderCottageCrafts.com or Payhip. Free patterns don't count I'm afraid.
- The more posts, the more chances of winning. 1 post= 1 entry. If you post the same photo over 3 social media channels, that's 3 entries. If you post several projects, that's several entries!
- If you have recently enrolled on any of my live online courses, any posts of your makes will also be eligible! Spread the word of how much you're enjoying your new found skills and get rewarded.
- The competition is open internationally. Please note that if you are an EU resident, I will have to issue you with an Etsy gift card to the value of the mystery box so that I can post to you without delays or fees! The delivery will also be free.
I hope you have a lot of fun picking up WIPs or starting new projects. I can't wait to see what you make!
2. I will be taking some time off from the 14th August. Orders placed between the 14th and the 21st of August will be shipped week commencing 23rd August.
3. I will be a vendor at the first physical Yorkshire Yarn Fest of the year. On Saturday 28th August you will be able to find me at the Germander Cottage Crafts stall displaying all of my wares and current designs. I'll be showing you my sock kits, handmade accessories and knit and crochet designs. More info about tickets can be found here https://www.yorkshireyarnfest.com/28th-august-in-person-festival
4. There is an exclusive subscriber offer dropping into subscriber inboxes today. Want to be a part of it? Sign up before Sunday and you can have your exclusive sale code too.
Bye for now!