Germander Cottage Crafts
Ball Pool Kids Socks
Ball Pool Kids Socks. PDF pattern for Children's socks.
Introducing the ball pool kids socks. This is a childrens dk sock pattern for knitted socks. They make a quick and easy proect in double knit yarn. Gift to babies and toddlers or keep our children's sock drawer full.
Knitted from the cuff down in DK yarn, these socks promise a quick project. The gusset heel is worked without the need to pick up stitches, and the sock is finished by grafting the toe stitches together using the kitchener method.
We used 1 skein of hand dyed yarn but this pattern works just as well with any nylon/wool blend sock yarn.
- Size 1: Leg/foot circumference: 13.5cm/5.25in
- Size 2: Leg/foot circumference 14cm/5.5in
- Size 3: Leg/foot circumference 15cm/6in
- You will need 30g (50g, 70g) DK yarn.
- 3mm needles, or size needed to obtain correct tension (80cm-long circular for magic loop, DPNs, or two short circulars)
- Two stitch markers for heel shaping Two stitch markers for the round (optional)
- Darning needle